Dark-Truth.org (the Paranormal, Conspiracies, Occult, Ancient History, Magick, Supernatural, Spiritual, Metaphysical, Anomalies, Mysteries, PSI, ESP, Psychic powers)

NEW DOMAIN AND WEBSITE - THIS WEBSITE IS NO LONGER UPDATED


IMPORTANT NOTICE: THIS WEBSITE HAS MOVED!

WWW.ConspiraciesForums.COM is the new location.

Please go there for news and updates, this site will NOT be updated.

NAVIGATION MENU

Main news

Forums & Discussions

Videos

Articles

Disclaimer

Downloads

Contact

Webmasters

Links

Donations

Kindly consider to Make a donation if you like this website
Total donations since May 2007, start of fundraising: $489.00
Donations this month: $0.00
Minimum needed monthly for survival: $1000.00

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Upgrades & maintenance

As you might have noticed, there hasn't been much post last couple days.

The reason for this is that I've been very busy on other holds, as well as I am doing some maintenance and upgrades on the website itself.

This website consists of two websites integrated together: http://www.dark-truth.org and http://dark-truth.blogspot.com

I've simply redirected dark-truth.org to darktruth.blogspot.com because I found it easier and much quicker to post through blogger as it can be done online directly without the need of any webdesign software.

If you check http://www.dark-truth.org/index-old.html you will see how the site used to look before I went over to blogger. I don't know what format you prefer, you may leave comments and suggestions and I might go back to the old format if people seem to prefer that.

In any case, at the moment I'm trying to fix up some videos that are not working in the Videos sections as some of you have noticed and told me about. In addition all videos posted on the dark-truth.blogspot.com part of the site is not added in the video section, as its two different sites as explained above and no updates has been done on the old dark-truth.org site for ages.

So I intend to add all videos posted here on the blogspot part of the site to the video archives of dark-truth.org so people can find them easier there. The same goes for articles, I will have to update the article section as well with all the articles I've been posting here in the blogger format.

For the moment, all articles and videos posted at the adress dark-truth.blogspot.com is ONLY searchable through the search form on complete top of the site, the blogger search form that is.

Videos and articles in the videos and articles section, which are hosted at dark-truth.org domain, is only searchable through the other search form further down, in the "Navigation Menu" box.

So by doing the above mentioned upgrade, all articles and videos from both domains should be searchable from the same search form in the "Navigation Menu" box down on the site.

Another thing I had to do was unfortunately to place a couple more ads on my site as you might have noticed, due to little donations lately. This research and work I'm doing takes a lot of my time and energy, and as this is a free website with all content freely available without having to pay anything, that means I need to get my bucks to survive by other means such as advertisements and donation support.

I had a Donation Challenge, where I asked people who enjoy this site to contribute with a monthly $10 subscription, and my hope was to get around 100 people joining for that so I could be able to remove some ads and spend more time on working on my websites, but unfortunately only 2 people signed up so far for that monthly contribution, and very few other people have donated. However, I greatly appreciate those of you who have contributed and helped me out, big thanks to you.

So for the moment, while I'm doing these updates, I'm not sure if I will be able to post much, but if I get the time I will do so as there are many new important news to get out.

But keep with me, and I'll be soon back and hopefully able to serve you even better!

Thanks, and take care all
Peace,
Edward Alexander

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Alex, i love your website, i check it every day...i would definitly give you a donation but at the momment im un-emplyed and dead broke lol...once i find a job, you can count on me for one. I hope your website stays, i wish you the best.
A friend seeking the truth,
Marc

Other recent news

Vote For Dark-Truth.org at Conspiracy Top Sites Top Sites
DISCLAIMER
Please consider a donation if you find this website useful

Conspiracies, Paranormal, Occult, Ancient History, Magick, Supernatural, Spiritual, Metaphysical, New Age, Mysteries, Anomalies, Esoteric, Meditation, Spells, Esp, Psi, Astral Projection, Remote Viewing, Telekinesis, Psychic powers, Enlightenment, Buddhism, Hermetics, Rosicrucian, Tantra, Chi, Qi gong evocations, spirits, invocations, inner light, ascension, tao, dowsing, scrying, magic, prophecies, reincarnation, clairvoyance, mind powers, witchcraft, sorcery, shamanism, law of attraction, kybalion, hermes, thelema, golden dawn, auras, astral sight, kabbala, kabbalah, qabalah, tree of life, sefiroth

 

Conspiracies, Paranormal, Occult, Ancient History, Magick, Supernatural, Spiritual, Metaphysical, New Age, Mysteries, Anomalies, Esoteric, Meditation, Spells, Esp, Psi, Astral Projection, Remote Viewing, Telekinesis, Psychic powers, Enlightenment, Buddhism, Hermetics, Rosicrucian, Tantra, Chi, Qi gong evocations, spirits, invocations, inner light, ascension, tao, dowsing, scrying, magic, prophecies, reincarnation, clairvoyance, mind powers, witchcraft, sorcery, shamanism, law of attraction, kybalion, hermes, thelema, golden dawn, auras, astral sight, kabbala, kabbalah, qabalah, tree of life, sefiroth