Dark-Truth.org (the Paranormal, Conspiracies, Occult, Ancient History, Magick, Supernatural, Spiritual, Metaphysical, Anomalies, Mysteries, PSI, ESP, Psychic powers)

NEW DOMAIN AND WEBSITE - THIS WEBSITE IS NO LONGER UPDATED


IMPORTANT NOTICE: THIS WEBSITE HAS MOVED!

WWW.ConspiraciesForums.COM is the new location.

Please go there for news and updates, this site will NOT be updated.

NAVIGATION MENU

Main news

Forums & Discussions

Videos

Articles

Disclaimer

Downloads

Contact

Webmasters

Links

Donations

Kindly consider to Make a donation if you like this website
Total donations since May 2007, start of fundraising: $489.00
Donations this month: $0.00
Minimum needed monthly for survival: $1000.00

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Challenge: Help us stay alive

As you may have noticed, there has not been much updates lately. This is due to I am very busy with other work trying to get some money to make the ends meet. This is unfortunate as I wish to spend more time on this important work related to this website. My dream and hope is to be able to spend full time on research and field-work related to the topics of this site and update it on a daily basis with many exciting news, videos and discoveries.

So far, only 2 people signed up for the monthly 10 dollar challenge, and I have received very little donations this month which is the reason I am not able to spend so much time on updates. Following is my origina message about this matter:

It is not with joy I post this. But as I have received very little donations lately, and I'm devoting a lot of time and hard work into my projects completely unpaid, I feel its time to ask for a favor. What I ask for, is a challenge to those who find my work valuable: If only 100 people sign up for a monthly 10 dollar donation I will have what I need to survive and continue my work. 10 dollar is not much to ask for, and its only a monthly amount which I hope you find this site and my other sites and work to be worth.



I really hope that I will not be forced to make this site into a "pay for content site" where it must be paid for access to the site and all its lessons, articles, videos and other material. I want it all to be freely available to everyone, but then I need the support of a few of the good people of you out there to keep it that way.



So if I get at least 100 people to go to my donation page and sign up for a monthly 10 dollar donation it will be so greatly appreciated and I can devote all my time on this work, and if I manage to get even more I might be able to fully support my family too, as my girlfriend works 13 hours a day to get our wheels spinning around. I feel sorry for her, she really needs a break, and there is not much I can do due to my limited income and big problems getting a job locally due to not being a citizen as well as not speaking the language.



Thanks to all who want to participate in this challenge and help out with a monthly 10 dollar donation. I hope for the best and that I will be able to reach 100 people donating 10 dollar each monthly. Thats all it takes for me to be able to continue and bring you all even more news, articles, insights, videos, lessons and information on all my websites.



Great love, peace and light be with you all! And thanks to all supporters and those who've donated so far!



CLICK HERE TO GO TO DONATION PAGE

I hope those of you who find this website valuable and want it to stay alive take a part of the challenge and help out with a small 10 dollar monthly donation.

Thanks a lot for all support!

No comments:

Other recent news

Vote For Dark-Truth.org at Conspiracy Top Sites Top Sites
DISCLAIMER
Please consider a donation if you find this website useful

Conspiracies, Paranormal, Occult, Ancient History, Magick, Supernatural, Spiritual, Metaphysical, New Age, Mysteries, Anomalies, Esoteric, Meditation, Spells, Esp, Psi, Astral Projection, Remote Viewing, Telekinesis, Psychic powers, Enlightenment, Buddhism, Hermetics, Rosicrucian, Tantra, Chi, Qi gong evocations, spirits, invocations, inner light, ascension, tao, dowsing, scrying, magic, prophecies, reincarnation, clairvoyance, mind powers, witchcraft, sorcery, shamanism, law of attraction, kybalion, hermes, thelema, golden dawn, auras, astral sight, kabbala, kabbalah, qabalah, tree of life, sefiroth

 

Conspiracies, Paranormal, Occult, Ancient History, Magick, Supernatural, Spiritual, Metaphysical, New Age, Mysteries, Anomalies, Esoteric, Meditation, Spells, Esp, Psi, Astral Projection, Remote Viewing, Telekinesis, Psychic powers, Enlightenment, Buddhism, Hermetics, Rosicrucian, Tantra, Chi, Qi gong evocations, spirits, invocations, inner light, ascension, tao, dowsing, scrying, magic, prophecies, reincarnation, clairvoyance, mind powers, witchcraft, sorcery, shamanism, law of attraction, kybalion, hermes, thelema, golden dawn, auras, astral sight, kabbala, kabbalah, qabalah, tree of life, sefiroth