Dark-Truth.org (the Paranormal, Conspiracies, Occult, Ancient History, Magick, Supernatural, Spiritual, Metaphysical, Anomalies, Mysteries, PSI, ESP, Psychic powers)

NEW DOMAIN AND WEBSITE - THIS WEBSITE IS NO LONGER UPDATED


IMPORTANT NOTICE: THIS WEBSITE HAS MOVED!

WWW.ConspiraciesForums.COM is the new location.

Please go there for news and updates, this site will NOT be updated.

NAVIGATION MENU

Main news

Forums & Discussions

Videos

Articles

Disclaimer

Downloads

Contact

Webmasters

Links

Donations

Kindly consider to Make a donation if you like this website
Total donations since May 2007, start of fundraising: $489.00
Donations this month: $0.00
Minimum needed monthly for survival: $1000.00

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Help needed ! Support truth! Tips on how you can take part


I am in very urgent need of raising some funds to be able to continue my work and my website. My work is completely self-funded and I do not make any money on my research. Its only expenses for me to keep on doing this work and spread important news and insights to you all. It takes a lot of my time, and as you have noticed I've not been able to do much updates lately or tell you what is going on. This is because I simply can't afford it as I am living on a very limited budget doing small jobs locally to surive, and lately I've had to put all my time into these jobs to get food on my table and pay my rent and not had the chance to keep up with my research and updates of my websites.

So what I am asking for is a helping hand from those of you who feel this is important work that needs to be carried on. I have many plans for my work, I am considering making some dvd's and documentaries as well as holding lectures around locally and in other cities and countries. But this is future plans, to make them realized I need to gain some funding for these projects. This is not easy for me on my own due to my current situation. So I ask those of you who want to help and have the ability to spare some of your money or efforts to do so and support this important cause.

There are several ways you can help:

Make a donation! Any amount is greatly appreciated!
Help me get visitors to my site! As I have put up advertisements on my site that will generate me a little revenue if people visit, the more visitors the more I will earn on that.
Spread the word! Make posters about my site and hang them up around in your town, spread the url to my site in emails, put up banners on your own websites, tell friends etc. There are many ways!

These are just some examples on how you can help out and be part of spreading truth and knowledge to people and let them all know what is going on in this world. Let us make the world a little better for our future children!

I am also trying to save up funds for my American Atlantis Research foundation as I have some work to do here in south america related to that, which also includes possible documentaries and books. But funds are sorely needed, I can't manage this on my own. All help is highly appreciated and welcomed!

So say NO to apathy, and be ACTIVE, and do something NOW for us all, for the future of mankind, and to be part of solving the mysteries of time and space, and expose the lies and deceit of this world!

To give a donation, visit my websites DONATION PAGE

With enough donations and support I will be able to get more back to working on the website and my research fulltime again so it will be updated more or less daily, at least much more frequently than it has been done lately. So please, if you can help, even with only a dollar, you know its for a good cause that will be of great help to many people. We need to stand up and fight the systen and get the truth out!

As usual you can read latest news at my website: www.Dark-Truth.org

To read more about my American Atlantis Research, go to its website at http://atlantis.onestop.net/

Hope there is still some kind helping souls out there who can do a contribution to my work so I can continue it! There will be a lot of interesting material to come in the future if I get enough funds to continue this work!

Feel free to repost this message to your friends and family and other contacts so they too can know about this work and be able to take part of it!

God bless you all, and thanks for your understanding! May peace and deeper insights be with you!

DONATION PAGE

-Alex at Dark-Truth.org

No comments:

Other recent news

Vote For Dark-Truth.org at Conspiracy Top Sites Top Sites
DISCLAIMER
Please consider a donation if you find this website useful

Conspiracies, Paranormal, Occult, Ancient History, Magick, Supernatural, Spiritual, Metaphysical, New Age, Mysteries, Anomalies, Esoteric, Meditation, Spells, Esp, Psi, Astral Projection, Remote Viewing, Telekinesis, Psychic powers, Enlightenment, Buddhism, Hermetics, Rosicrucian, Tantra, Chi, Qi gong evocations, spirits, invocations, inner light, ascension, tao, dowsing, scrying, magic, prophecies, reincarnation, clairvoyance, mind powers, witchcraft, sorcery, shamanism, law of attraction, kybalion, hermes, thelema, golden dawn, auras, astral sight, kabbala, kabbalah, qabalah, tree of life, sefiroth

 

Conspiracies, Paranormal, Occult, Ancient History, Magick, Supernatural, Spiritual, Metaphysical, New Age, Mysteries, Anomalies, Esoteric, Meditation, Spells, Esp, Psi, Astral Projection, Remote Viewing, Telekinesis, Psychic powers, Enlightenment, Buddhism, Hermetics, Rosicrucian, Tantra, Chi, Qi gong evocations, spirits, invocations, inner light, ascension, tao, dowsing, scrying, magic, prophecies, reincarnation, clairvoyance, mind powers, witchcraft, sorcery, shamanism, law of attraction, kybalion, hermes, thelema, golden dawn, auras, astral sight, kabbala, kabbalah, qabalah, tree of life, sefiroth