Dark-Truth.org (the Paranormal, Conspiracies, Occult, Ancient History, Magick, Supernatural, Spiritual, Metaphysical, Anomalies, Mysteries, PSI, ESP, Psychic powers)

NEW DOMAIN AND WEBSITE - THIS WEBSITE IS NO LONGER UPDATED


IMPORTANT NOTICE: THIS WEBSITE HAS MOVED!

WWW.ConspiraciesForums.COM is the new location.

Please go there for news and updates, this site will NOT be updated.

NAVIGATION MENU

Main news

Forums & Discussions

Videos

Articles

Disclaimer

Downloads

Contact

Webmasters

Links

Donations

Kindly consider to Make a donation if you like this website
Total donations since May 2007, start of fundraising: $489.00
Donations this month: $0.00
Minimum needed monthly for survival: $1000.00

Monday, January 8, 2007

Back in action & new design

Those of you who know my site allready will notice there is a new design here on the main index page. I am experimenting with this blogger format due to my previously mentioned situation that has forced me to leave the country, so I can be able to update the site without being dependent on my own computer equipment.

With this new blogging system, thanks to blogger.com, I can make posts directly on the web from any internet conncetion such as from an internet cafe, library, hotels I might be staying in etc. Now I do not need to depend on my ftp software to upload pages, nor do I need to use webdesign programs like Dreamweaver as I usually would to create those pages, thanks to the ability to post in an easy way from the web through blogger.com.

This means I will be able to keep you updated and make posts more frequently again and in the coming months where I will be living at various places without my computer equipment, as I will travel to Argentina and be staying there for some months.

Another cool thing is that now you can be able to make comments on any news I post, as there is a comment link placed on bottom of every post that is made. I am also planning to create a discussion forum, but for the moment I will have to wait with that until I have saved up enough money to upgrade the servers I am hosting my site at.

When it comes to the other pages of the website, such as articles & vidoes etc, they will still be with the old design. Unfortunately I am not much of a webdesigner, so thats why the other pages is so crappy looking :)

Hope you are all doing good, and that you had a great christmas and will have a fantastic new year 2007!

Peace be with you, and keep an eye for new articles and videos that will be coming soon!

-Alex

No comments:

Other recent news

Vote For Dark-Truth.org at Conspiracy Top Sites Top Sites
DISCLAIMER
Please consider a donation if you find this website useful

Conspiracies, Paranormal, Occult, Ancient History, Magick, Supernatural, Spiritual, Metaphysical, New Age, Mysteries, Anomalies, Esoteric, Meditation, Spells, Esp, Psi, Astral Projection, Remote Viewing, Telekinesis, Psychic powers, Enlightenment, Buddhism, Hermetics, Rosicrucian, Tantra, Chi, Qi gong evocations, spirits, invocations, inner light, ascension, tao, dowsing, scrying, magic, prophecies, reincarnation, clairvoyance, mind powers, witchcraft, sorcery, shamanism, law of attraction, kybalion, hermes, thelema, golden dawn, auras, astral sight, kabbala, kabbalah, qabalah, tree of life, sefiroth

 

Conspiracies, Paranormal, Occult, Ancient History, Magick, Supernatural, Spiritual, Metaphysical, New Age, Mysteries, Anomalies, Esoteric, Meditation, Spells, Esp, Psi, Astral Projection, Remote Viewing, Telekinesis, Psychic powers, Enlightenment, Buddhism, Hermetics, Rosicrucian, Tantra, Chi, Qi gong evocations, spirits, invocations, inner light, ascension, tao, dowsing, scrying, magic, prophecies, reincarnation, clairvoyance, mind powers, witchcraft, sorcery, shamanism, law of attraction, kybalion, hermes, thelema, golden dawn, auras, astral sight, kabbala, kabbalah, qabalah, tree of life, sefiroth